eIDPT implements the Portuguese eID Card API.
Developed in Managed C++, this mixed mode DLL enables the card API to be used in managed code (any .NET language).Features
- Fully Implemented and Documented eID Lib Methods
- Smart Card Reader and Card Watcher Daemon
- Demo program
- Middleware of the Portuguese eID Card
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2008 and 7 for both x86 and x64 (under WOW64)
eID Lib is Copyright of Portuguese Government
Both the original C++ SDK and Middleware Application can be found at http://www.cartaodecidadao.pt/
Public CRL (Certificate Revocation Lists) and OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol) are available at: http://pki.cartaodecidadao.pt/
The Portuguese Government also provides a paid version of the SDK and Knowledge Base at http://www.kitcc.pt/
On this site you can buy EMV-CAP Readers, Test Versions of ID Cards, Tutorials, Forum Access and Training Session.
eID Lib itself is based on OpenSC http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/